Ten questions I would love to ask!
- Why is it that there are never enough hand-sewing needles or bobbie pins in the world?
- How long is too long for wine to sit corked on the counter?
- Why is it that not until I eat an entire bag of kettle chips that I realize… hmmm… Shouldn’t have done that.
- Where in the (explicative) world are my car keys?
- Am I allowed at the midnight premiere of Twilight if I laugh uncontrollably whenever Jacob rips off his shirt? (Sidenote however- Jacob would be so perfect to date, you can run with him as a dog or a man… so epic for undercover jogging surveillance!)
- Can my neighbors hear me when I sing in the shower because no one is home?
- Were my roommates home when I was singing in the shower…?
- Is it wrong to be secretly obsessed with the Kardashians, but only admit to liking Bruce and Lamar?
- Can someone ask Ryan Secrest to get on “Bruce and Lamar Take a Break?”
- KIM! KIM! KIM! can I take a picture with you!?!?!?!?!?
Ten Answers from Grishley!
- Yes, Pandora- I am STILL listening.
- Salt and Cracked Black Pepper Ridged Kettle Chips… the Family Size
- Size 7 or a Child’s 5.5
- 5′ solid. No… my feet do not touch the ground when I ride public transportation.
- Losing my car keys, and trying to put on hot skinny jeans from the dryer.
- The dark, choreographed dancing, and failure. Also… failing at choreographed dancing. Oh and spiders.
- I ate a whole loaf of french bread once… In the time it took me to get home from Safeway.
- Siberian Husky…I really really really really don’t like cats.
- The Office.
- Family, friends, good food, good wine and good music.